AVI stands for audio video interleaved. AVI is a video and audio file format used to store audio and/or video information digitally for playback purposes. AVI file format is the most widely used video format for promos, short movies and advertisements because of its better compression capabilities. Sometimes, it becomes impossible to play AVI videos properly on Mac system because of damage. AVI file may get damage due to virus infection, improper shutdown, header file corruption, codec error etc. So don’t feel bad, if important AVI file get corrupt. Simply make use of AVI File Repair software to repair damaged AVI file on Mac.
Reasons behind AVI file gets damaged on Mac systems
- Improper downloading: Generally you can use various websites for downloading AVI files. However sudden interruption during download process can give rise to errors.
- Abrupt shutdown: Abrupt shut down of Mac system at the time of transferring AVI files from Mac system to any external device causes AVI file to get damaged. Abrupt shutdown of Mac system may be because of power failure or power surge.
- Virus / malware attack: Virus / malware attack is the major issue for your AVI file getting damage. Whenever your Mac system infected by virus, it causes your whole file system to get corrupt and makes AVI file to don’t play properly on Mac system.
- Improper handling of storage devices: Improper handling of storage device such as ejecting external drives from Mac system while transferring is in progress. It causes AVI file to get damage and make it inaccessible.
- Other reasons: Apart from above mentioned scenarios, AVI file may get damage on Mac system due to header file corruption, codec error, CRC error etc.
How to get rid from above mentioned scenarios?
You can avoid AVI video file get damage by following precautionary measures like always having back up for AVI files, and making use of well known UPS to get rid from abrupt shut down of Mac system, and scanning Mac system volumes by antivirus software consistently to avoid virus infection. However if you can’t follow mentioned precautionary measures, no need to worry..!! You can repair damaged AVI file by using AVI File Repair software.
Here are the features of AVI file repair software.
AVI file repair software is a best solution to repair corrupted / damaged AVI file more effectively. It is completely automated process; the repair process will be done without compromising on quality of video file. I.e. video file will remain integral even after repairing. This is user friendly software, and it is more compatible with both windows and Mac operating systems. Click here to know how to fix damaged file on Mac system http://www.avifilerepair.com/damaged-avi-video-file-on-mac.html.
It has a built in algorithm to separate video and audio data streams and adjoins them to create relevant playable video file. And also it allows user to save repaired files to their desired destination location.